Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 INR / VND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,177 (35,652,731 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)