Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 83% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,561 (元3,002) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)