Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 91% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,781 (元2,991) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)