Cost of living comparison between Hangzhou, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.887 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,657 (元3,000) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)