Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.550 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,339 (2,612 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)