Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.628 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,622 (865 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)