Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.573 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,733 (769 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)