Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.008 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,224 (2,700 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)