Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.153 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,817 (783 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)