Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,667 (¥38,247) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)