Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨48,769 (﷼ 30,824,221) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (38 minutes ago)