Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨56,555 (﷼ 32,430,934) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)