Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨24,189 (﷼ 12,270,685) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (44 minutes ago)