Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.383 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,551 (9,556 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)