Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,120 (¥277,412) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)