Cost of living comparison between Haikou, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,880 (元1,713) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)