Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.653 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,898 (₨30,473) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)