Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,030 ($718) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)