Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,675 (₩792,612) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)