Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,179 (₩347,134) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 2 hours ago)