Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06371 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 150% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,617 (₩3,964,849) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)