Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,559 (₩332,300) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)