Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,233 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)