Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,226 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)