Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨75,608 in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)