Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,331 (元1,735) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)