Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,993 (元3,993) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)