Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.414 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,089 (元2,134) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (40 minutes ago)