Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.486 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,989 (10,584元) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)