Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,278 (元10,766) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)