Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,077 (€544) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)