Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,859 (€484) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (30 minutes ago)