Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,282 (€941) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)