Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,947 (447 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)