Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,316 (1,776 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)