Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,775 (元2,816) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)