Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,299 (元5,045) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)