Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.461 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,657 (16,313元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)