Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,900 (元9,010) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)