Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,614 (元3,375) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)