Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,018 (元3,369) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)