Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,835 (元2,193) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)