Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,896 (€1,272) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)