Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,041 (R$ 6,159) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)