Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.612 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,439 (3,736 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)