Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.401 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,105 (9,472 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)