Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.304 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,671 (56,495 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)