Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,548 (23,194 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)