Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,901 (55,040 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)