Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.328 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,415 (88,448 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 3 hours ago)