Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.510 INR / ETB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,675 (34,127 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)