Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨100,420 (﷼ 58,529,059) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)