Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04471 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,843 (2,680,193 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)