Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.862 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,794 (7,677 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)