Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.010 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,780 (E£ 28,625) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)