Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.252 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨17,481 (E£ 4,111) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)