Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.038 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨72,550 (E£ 17,965) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)