Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨10,938 (E£ 3,018) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (41 minutes ago)