Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02392 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,119 (COL$2,847,968) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)