Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨54,188 in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)