Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,470 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)