Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.028 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,177 (RM4,415) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)