Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34858 INR / GYD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,298 (497,152 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)