Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31529 INR / GYD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,375 (201,006 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)