Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,588 (Php70,889) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)