Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 64% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,008 (Php35,748) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (14 minutes ago)