Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,807 (Php65,561) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)