Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.979 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,605 (4,194 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)