Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.958 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,360 (6,613 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)