Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.667 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,836 (3,848 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)