Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.699 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,080 (7,111 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)