Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,423 (1,413TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)