Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 150% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,963 (6,335 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (28 minutes ago)