Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.323 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 148% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,051 (4,240 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)