Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05656 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,151 (₩533,112) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)