Cost of living comparison between Ganganagar, India and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is about the same as in Agra (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)