Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,152 ($2,791) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Petaling Jaya costs RM40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,583 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)