Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.374 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 68% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,020 (P3,298) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)