Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.878 INR / TND
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,076 (538 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (43 minutes ago)