Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,709 (¥242,243) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (35 minutes ago)