Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 155% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,900 (¥67,878) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)