Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00863 INR / SLL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,534 (16,174,242 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)