Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.656 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,649 (P11,666) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)