Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.726 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,608 (P17,486) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)