Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.447 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 38% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,605 (P3,351) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)