Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,388 (R$ 2,215) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)