Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,624 (R$ 1,426) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)