Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.266 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,051 (元8,285) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)