Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.723 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,141 (元7,523) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)