Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 132% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,151 (€2,837) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)