Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.207 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 131% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,081 (€1,781) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)