Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,600 (€1,951) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)