Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 161% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,721 (€1,000) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)