Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 135% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,580 (€1,731) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)