Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.600 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,401 (2,030 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)