Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,608 (2,054 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (37 minutes ago)