Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,476 (₨41,423) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)