Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,941 (₨35,181) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)