Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.846 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,353 (€1,683) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)